automatic edible oil filling machine for bottle linear type filler device,máquina de llenado de aceite comestible
Any questions,feel free to contact me.
This machine is a linear type filling machine. It adopts electromechanical integration control system.
Oil bottle filling machine
This machine is a linear type filling machine. It adopts electromechanical integration control system. It is mainly used to filling a variety of viscous, non-viscous, corrosive and non-corrosive liquids. It is suitable for small quantitative packages of vegetable oil, lubricants, chemical liquids, and so on.
1. It is equipped with original German Siemens PLC as control system, which can ensure the machine has good stability.
2. Motors and pneumatic controlling elements are all imported brands, such as AIRTAC, Siemens, etc.
3. Photoelectric detection system is from German products with high sensitivity.
4. The advanced anti-leakage device ensures no oil leakage occurs in filling process, so it is economical and save oil source, and keep filling area and conveyor clean.
5. Delivery is stepping, primary delivery adopts variable frequency control which has higher efficiency. The following process (stamping, ink-jet printing, light-check and case-sealing, etc) adopts special double dislocation connection, which makes sure the whole production line more accurate and smooth.
6. High and low double speed filling avoids overflow and increase the production efficiency.
7. The control system has intelligent protection function. When there is any problem, bell alarms and machine stops work. The problem is shown on PLC screen.
8. Filling volume is adjustable. When changing for another filling volume, only need write the pointed filling volumes into PLC control, so the change is easy and simple.
Automatic bottle unscramblering and feeding device, automatic continuous capping machine, screw cap machine and pressing cap machine, leakage detecting machine, aluminum foil sealing machine, ink-jet printing machine, automatic unpacking machine, packing machine and pack - sealing machine, etc.